Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my biography

I am saicharan kumar pakala 25 years old son of P Ramanjaneylu and P Ramanamma. Father is a retired employee from APSRTC and mother is a house wife. I have 2 elder brothers, who are well educated and are into professional services.

I had graduated in bachelor of physiotherapy in 2005-2009 from SVIMS University which is set up by TTD (Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams) is a sophisticated, super-specialty centre, which provides the most advanced medical technology to the needy.

I completed my Internship in various departments of SVIMS University Hospital and other Hospitals associated to SVIMS University like Sri Balaji Institute of Surgery, Research and Rehabilitation for the Disabled (BIRRD), Government General Hospital, Government Maternity Hospital Tirupati.

Being as a student and Internee in such a prestigious institutes gave me hands-on experience in physiotherapy departments like Neurology, orthopedics, cardio thoracic, Community based Rehabilitation, Geriatrics and Gynecology.
I completed a part time certificate course in yoga in 2009 from Rastriya Sansktir Vidyapeetha, Tirupathi.
Also I am a very active member of NSS SVIMS university, attended many campaigns in rural areas of Tirupathi every year,

I am an Advocacy from SVIMS University to The Student World Assembly New York is a non-governmental, non¬partisan organization created to represent students globally.

In last five years I actively participated many workshops, conference and inter university games.
My hobbies are playing chess, cricket, table tennis, shuttle badminton and browsing internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment